With teeming cities, fiery food, snow-capped volcanoes and quaint colonial towns, Mexico is an endless adventure for the senses. But, to really get under the skin of this vast nation, you need to go beyond the usual tourist haunts and rub shoulders with the locals, whether that's while watching a Lucha Libre match or while sipping on tequila at the bar. We've put together our very best experiences to ensure you get the best of your Mexican adventure.
- Visit a local cantina in Mexico City and sip on mezcal and tequila
- Soak up the atmosphere at a live Lucha Libre match
- Take a traditional boat to Xochimilco Doll Island (Isla de las Muñecas)
- Head out on a ‘taco crawl’ around Mexico City
- Visit Izta-Popo Zoquiapan National Park to take in the incredible views of volcanoes
- Take a cooking class and learn how to make some local dishes
- Enjoy a craft beer tasting at a local brewery in Puebla
- Rappel, hike and swim amongst Mexico’s magic mountains
- Relax at an eco-chic wellness resort in Tulum
- Cycle to Tulum’s many hidden cenotes and enjoy a peaceful swim
- Kayak through paradise at the Siaan Kaan Biosphere, a UNESCO world heritage site
12 nights' accommodation in twin share four and five-star boutique hotels
13 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
All activities, from cenote swimming, pyramid hiking and sampling the best Mexican cuisine, included.
Airport transfers on day one, private air-conditioned transport throughout, one domestic flight (OAX-CUN)
English speaking local tour guide
Maximum 14 fellow travellers
Enquire now and secure your exclusive discount
Ready for an Indonesian adventure? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you either with your payment link or an answer to your enquiry.