- Jump aboard a traditional boat with some local fishermen and learn their fishing techniques
- Explore a lagoon by kayak to spot the areas most prized inhabitants, pink dolphins!
- Take on the Pidurangala and Sigiria Rock Hike
- Enjoy a safari in Minneriya National Park to spot wild elephants, sambar deer, leopards and monkeys
- Explore the temples and ruins of the ancient city of Polonnaruwa by bicycle
- Visit the most sacred place of worship in the Buddhist world, the Temple of the Tooth
- Be welcomed into the home of a local Sinhalese family for a cooking class and dinner
- Hop onboard a train to Nuawara Eliya, also known as “Little England”
- Participate in a tea tour and tasting as well as trying your hand at tea plucking, along with the local plantation workers.
- Hike to Ella Rock to enjoy scenic views and a picnic lunch
- Jump into jeeps and head out to spot leopards, crocodiles and wild elephants in Udawalwe National Park
- Relax and soak up the sun in the laid back beach town of Weligama
12 nights' accommodation in twin share four and five-star boutique hotels
12 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 9 dinners
All activities, from an elephant safari to kayaking with pink dolphins, included
Airport transfers on day one, private air-conditioned transport throughout, one train journey
English speaking local tour guide
Maximum 14 fellow travellers
Ready for an adventure? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you either with your payment link or an answer to your enquiry.