- Fly into and out of Muscat International Airport
- On day one, it will be useful to arrive prior to 3pm, allowing you time to get to your hotel before the welcome meeting.
- You’ll need a visa to visit Oman. Check the country requirements and apply for a tourist visa before you travel.
- Your passport needs to be valid for six months from the point of entry into Oman.
- To visit Mosque, you need to be dressed in conservative manner. Long trousers/skirts and long-sleeved tops are essential, as well as a head scarf for women.
- Please note that the itinerary, activities and hotels are subject to change. Changes may occur due to availability, poor weather, seasonal changes, or other circumstances beyond our control.
- View all trip terms and conditions here
- Flights, unless otherwise stated in the itinerary
- International airport departure tax
- Any visas required
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Late check out at hotels
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks with included lunches and dinners
- Tips for leaders, guide and driver
- Expenditure of personal nature
- Personal Insurance
- Optional activities