- Fly into Bogota's El Dorado International Airport and out of Rafael Núñez International Airport in Cartagena.
- On day one, it will be useful to arrive prior to 3pm, allowing you time to get to your hotel before the welcome meeting. If you require an extra night’s accommodation before the tour, we’d be happy to arrange that for you.
- Please note that the itinerary, activities and hotels are subject to change. Changes may occur due to availability, poor weather, seasonal changes, or other circumstances beyond our control.
- Travel insurance is compulsory for anyone travelling with us so please ensure you have an appropriate level of cover.
- View all trip terms and conditions here.
- Flights, unless otherwise stated in the itinerary
- International airport departure tax
- Any visas required
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Late check out at hotels
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks with included lunches and dinners
- Tips for leaders, guide and driver
- Expenditure of personal nature
- Personal Insurance
- Optional activities