The Unmapped Guide
2020 is not only a brand new year, but also a brand new decade, so what better time to set some new goals. But, instead of setting the usual unrealistic weight loss or workout goals, why not start the year by setting some travel resolutions?
Beautifully shot and, let’s face it, beautifully edited pictures are great. But, if you use Instagram to research your next holiday, you’re going to need a little bit more than bikini pictures and selfies. We’ve put together a list of our...
- Where to stay in Mexico 2020
- Top 10 things to do in Mexico in 2020
- The best boutique hotels in Colombia 2020
- 11 travel resolutions to make 2020 your year of adventure
- Five travel influencers to follow if you want more than just pretty pictures
- Don't just see the world, make it better
- Your Essential Guide to Mexico's Day of the Dead
- Why your 30s and 40s is the best time to travel
- Make 2019 the year you take that solo trip